Friday, November 24, 2006

An actual dialogue heard recently at the corner of Scott & Vine

BCP: Brrrrr, It's cold outside. Not to mention I have nothing to wear!

CP: What?!? How can that be??? Don't you have one of these nifty ultra-cool SSMBY hoodies???

BCP: SSMBY Hoodies?!? NO WAY!!!!

CP: WAY!!!!

BCP: Wow, they're totally RAD!!!

CP: Yeah, and check out this cool feature, they have a genuine* kangaroo pouch!!!

BCP: NO WAY, a kangaroo pouch...I could keep all of my big league chew in there!!! That is so gnarly!

CP: Yeah, I'm more of a fan of bubble tape, but I hear ya!

BCP: But can anyone get those??? They must cost a fortune...I bet a stylish hoodie like that would go for like $200.

CP: Anyone can get those...you don't even have to be cool, but if you got one it'd probably raise your cool level by 23 experience points...and as to how expensive they'd be...yeah I'm sure they'd go for AT LEAST $300 if you bought them in a store like Bargain Herolds or Bi-Way, but if you go to Pastor Tom he can hook-you up from his hoodie closet for the low-low cost of $35!

BCP: Wow, that's so cheap I can't afford not to get one!!

CP: You bet, but you better hurry because there's only a limited amount available...and once they're gone...they're gone!

BCP: Wow, I'm so stoaked, I gonna go crazy-go-nuts if I don't run out and get one RIGHT NOW!

CP=Cool Person
BCP=Budding Cool Person

*genuine kangaroo pouch not made from actual kangaroo's...no kangaroo's were hurt in the making of SSMBY hoodies.

No comments: