Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thursday, Friday Happy Days

Hey all,

Remember for bible study to meet early this week: 6:30pm at Char and my place...

we're gonna walk over to Grace Anglican (Geneva and the Service Road) and join them for their Maundy Thursday service. It should be a great experience. I've attended their Ash Wednesday services for the past 3yrs. and their Maundy Thursday service last year. They have a nice small and welcoming community. I really appreciate the priest there, he seems like good people...remembers my name even!

So 6:30 @ 2A Water St. We'll head straight over to Grace, so don't be late. Likely we'll go out to Starbucks or something afterwards.

Friday...meet at Scott St. at regular youth time (7:30pm) we're going to be going to St. Barnabas for their Tenebre service...we've gone their the last 2yrs and everyone keeps telling me they want to go back. If you haven't experienced this service, come and you'll understand why. It's got to be one of the most different and coolest church experiences I've had! Don't be late as we'll be leaving almost immediately!

See ya there!

1 comment:

Jeff Strikefoot said...

Hey, nice to see you guys at the tenebrae. To introduce myself again (as I did at Tim Hortons) Im Jeff, and go to St. Barnabas. I find it interesting to get peoples ideas about the services. It indeed is quite different than your standard evangelical.

Well anyone can contact me if they have questions about any of the services at St Barnabas' Im at neoreformer@hotmail.com.

Once again it was a great pleasure to have y'all come