Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Friday


Hello all,

Alright, Friday Night we are going to be going to see Eden Highschool's play. The cost is $8 for admission, so bring at least that much and a little more if you want some snacky.

We've blocked off 20 seats and need to fill them...so I need to hear wether you're coming or not.

You need to reply to me one way or the other

So help me if I don't hear from you I will charge you $8 and I won't let you come! So please reply NOW. It will only take you a second. Here, I'll help...yes your friends are going because it's our youth event, so don't bother taking time to ask them. Reply to me now and give me your answer!

Thank-you,
Tom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there this time i'm sure of it !!!

I would like to order a seat!

Anonymous said...

I shall be coming, should i leave my other activity early next week?

are we meeting at the church?

are we meeting our School?

Tom (Youth Leader Emeritus) said...

So who is question boy?

I'll let you know when and where soon.

Tom (Youth Leader Emeritus) said...

This just in...

Meet at Eden at 7:10!!!

We'll meet at the outside Eden doors.

Anonymous said...

sorry--i can't go :(

hope you all have a good time though

Anonymous said...

question boy is ben.