Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bible Study's Back!

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for those of you who were praying for me and the rest of our group who were in Montreal!

So, I'm back, and that means so is Bible Study!

We're still going through Shane Claiborne's book, the Irresistible Revolution...if you haven't been out yet for one of these talks I strongly encourage you to do so!

It of course helps if you're reading the book...this weeks chapter is Chapter 10 [Extremists for Love]. So, if you have a copy of the book read that chapter and make some notes and come prepared to talk about it...if you don't have the book, then just come prepared to talk, listen and learn!

Well, I'm off to go see Transformers tonight, hope you're all having a great summer!

Peace,
Tom

P.S. If any of you are free during the day sometime, I'd love to go out with as many of you as possible during the summer...email me and we'll hook something up!

No comments: