Friday, July 04, 2008

Outdoor Fun...

I hope that you're all able to make it out tonight, because it is going to be good!!! We're going to spend the evening playing various lawn games (who said bocce ball is for old people?) and then once it gets dark we're going to have our very own drive-in theatre...well, sort of. We're going to watch a movie outside. Yeah, it's going to be good. So, here are the details:

Where: meet at the church

When: 7:00pm (regular time) - if you're going to be late then please let me know, so I can tell you where to meet us

What to bring: warm clothes (it gets pretty cold once the sun goes down) and a lawn chair or blanket to sit on

Movie: it's a surprise! All I'll tell you is that in my books it's a classic and it involves adventure, romance and so much more.

Hope to see you tonight.

Bean

No comments: