Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Summer Retreat!!!!

Okay, so I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of sleeping in tents, but for the past few days I've been getting stuff ready for the retreat and I getting really excited for this weekend!!! Seriously, it is going to be good!

So, here are the details:

Be at the church and ready to go at 4:00pm on Friday. If you have not given me the permission form and money then make sure that you bring it on Friday because I'm sorry to say that if I do not have your permission form then you will not be coming.

Let you're parents know that we are expecting to be back around 3ish, but we will try to make phone calls to the parents once we get close on Sunday so they don't have to wait around at the church forever.

Things to bring that are surprisingly easy to forget:
* a tent if you have one...please let me know if you do
* sleeping bag and pillow
* mess kit (plate, bowl, cup, cutlery)
* bathing suit and towel...girls remember to bring a dark tank top to wear over your bikini
* sunscreen
* bug spray
* flashlight
* Bible, notebook, pen

I think that's it, so I'll see you on Friday!

Bean

No comments: