Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Progressive Dinner...

You’d better be hungry when you come to youth this Friday because we’re having a progressive dinner. Basically that means that we’ll be having dinner together, but there’s a twist, each course will be at a different house and the courses might not be in the usual order.

We’ll be meeting at the church at 6:30 and then we’ll head out for supper. DO NOT EAT SUPPER BEFORE YOU COME!!! Trust me, you’ll regret it if you do!

Next week we're going to an Ice Dogs game (they're playing Sarnia).  Tickets are $14 and if you want to go then I'll need the money by Sunday.  Let me know if you're planning on coming as soon as you can so that I can get a good estimate of how many people want to come.  Please bring me correct change because I won't have change to break a bunch of $20s.  

See you on Friday!

No comments: