Friday, December 19, 2008

NO YOUTH :(

I am writing with a very sad heart because I am writing to say that I am canceling youth tonight. The roads are terrible right now and they will just be getting worse as the day/night goes on. I was super pumped about the Christmas potluck tonight, but I know that I would feel terrible if any of you got in an accident on the way to church tonight and I think this will put your parents at ease as well.

The good news is that we're still going to do our Christmas potluck/tacky Christmas party, but I'm rescheduling it for January 2nd...our first youth in the new year. And seriously, it kind of goes with the theme of the party because it once again does not get much tackier than having a Christmas party so far after Christmas.

So, halt all potluck prep. I really hope this doesn't put you out too much. And if you haven't thought of what to make yet then you've got another two weeks to think about it!

Also, PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!  I want to make sure that everyone gets the message that we are not meeting tonight.

No comments: