Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Prayer Meeting...

Hello SSMBY!!!

I just wanted to remind you that we’re going to the church’s prayer meeting for Bible study tonight. Our church sets aside a few evenings at the beginning of every new year to spend time in prayer…I think this is incredible…and we’re going to join them for the prayer meeting tonight. I’ve been at the prayer meeting for the past two nights already and it’s mostly an older crowd…actually it’s all an older crowd (other than Mark who joined me on Sunday night), and it’s been great to spend time praying with some of the older members of our church. So, we’re meeting at the church tonight 7:25 (it starts at 7:30, but I want to make sure that you’re all on time, so we’ll meet at 7:25). It’s in the sanctuary, so just go on in once you get to the church.

See you tonight!

No comments: