Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Girl/Guy Bible Study

I'm back!  I'm not sure how I feel about this cold, but it's good to be back to real life and I'm excited to see all of you again!

In case you've lost your handy-dandy SSMBY Calendar, I thought I'd remind you that it's girl/guy Bible study tonight, so guys meet Mark at the church at 7:00 pm and girls meet me at my house at 7:00 pm.  

Also, remember that this Sunday is our spaghetti dinner and pie auction and it's going to take all of us chipping in to make this go smoothly.  This is basically the fundraiser that makes our budget what it is, so think about what you can do and how you can help.  I'm hoping to get about 20 pies, so please think about what kind of pie you can make and set some time aside on Saturday to make one.  The first time I baked a pie was at youth a few weeks ago, but I'm excited to give it a shot and see what I can come up with...although, I did ask my mom to help me out with it...  Anyhow, let me know if you can bake a pie and what kind you're going to make.  And if you don't normally come to Sunday school on Sundays then please try to come if you can because that's when we'll be doing all the cooking and prep for the spaghetti dinner.  Come to the church at 9:30 am on Sunday.

Thanks for being so great!  

No comments: