Thursday, April 09, 2009

Easter Stuff

Easter weekend is here and tomorrow is Good Friday.  We won't be having youth tomorrow night because the weekend is packed with church and family get togethers.  We will however, be having church tomorrow morning.  There is a Good Friday service tomorrow at 10:45 am and I hope to see you there.  It'll be a time for us to think about the sacrifice that Christ made for us on the cross and a time for us to respond by taking communion together.  I love Easter services and I definitely want to encourage you to come.

We also have the Sunrise Service on Sunday morning.  We'll be meeting at the church at 6:00 am or at the gazebo in N.O.T.L. at 6:30 am.  I know that this is pretty early, but again, it's a time for us to celebrate what happened on the cross and the fact that Christ was resurrected and therefore we have life!  From what I understand this service isn't usually very well attended, but again, I want to encourage you to come...you might be missing a few hours of sleep, but in the long run you'll be gaining a lot more.  Let me know if you want to come.

Because of the Sunrise Service we won't be having Youth Sunday School this Sunday, but Mrs. Dahl has asked us to hide the Easter eggs for the Sunday School Easter egg hunt, so please come to the church at 9:30 to help with that. 

No comments: