Friday, November 27, 2009

Games Night with Seniors

This post is going to be packed with information so please read all of it...even if it's long.

First off today is going to be our first youth choir practice for the Christmas Eve program...actually last week was the first one, but no one showed up :(. Come to the church at 5:30 pm and either bring $3 to chip in for pizza or eat supper at home before coming.

For youth tonight, we've invited the seniors from both Scott St. and Fairview to join us for a games night. Last year was loads of fun and I'm sure this year will be great too! You need to be at the church by 7:00 (no later!) so if you can't make it to choir practice then come to the church at 7:00.

Next Sunday is our Youth Christmas Banquet and today is the deadline for the early bird ticket price, so bring $10 along...seriously, you do not want to miss this banquet!

Also, next week we're going to an Ice Dogs game and I absolutely need to know who is coming so I know how many tickets to buy. The tickets cost $14 and I'm only buying tickets for the people who tell me they are coming, so if you haven't talked to me by Monday then you are not coming.

I think that's it, so I'll see you tonight!

No comments: