Thursday, February 04, 2010

Swimming & Stuff

There are two important points in this message:

1. We are going swimming at my parents' house tomorrow night for youth so bring your bathing suit and towel if you want to go swimming (girls, if you've got a bikini then please bring a dark tank top to wear over top of it). Don't worry if you don't want to go swimming, it's a great house to hang out at, so there will be plenty of other stuff to do. Be at the church on time (7:00 pm) because it would suck if you came late and missed the ride out. That being said, let me know if you know you'll be late (or if your parents will be picking you up early) and I can give you directions to my parents' house.

2. Tomorrow is the deadline for the retreat forms and money so REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR FORM & MONEY!!! Let me know if for some reason you can't bring it tomorrow and I'll think about making an exception for you.

No comments: