Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Tickets to the play

I just ordered tickets to the Laura Secord musical and these are the people I ordered tickets for. If your name is not on this list, but you would still like to go then let me know asap and I'll try to get you a ticket tomorrow.

Nathan H.
Kelly
Josh
Christina
Carmen
Darren
Nigel
Michael
Bethany
Rachel
Aaron
Pat
Suzanne
Kevin & Nikki
Mark
Gary

We'll meet at the church at 6:45 on Friday because we'll need to get there in time to get seats...we are a huge group after all and it will be way more fun if we can sit together.

I have to pre-pay the tickets so make sure that you bring your money along because I need that money back. It's $12 for students (I'm still trying to find out if that's for university students as well) and $15 for adults.

Let me know if you've got any questions.

No comments: