Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tonight and Tomorrow

Hello SSMAIRVIEW,

First off, I want to remind everyone that we're volunteering at the Benefit Shop tonight from 6-8 pm. Meet me there at 6 (it's at the corner of Grantham and Facer...let me know if you need directions).

Secondly, here's the deal for youth tomorrow night. We'll be going to my parents' house for the evening. The swimming pool (indoor) will be open, so if you want to go swimming then bring your bathing suit & towel (girls remember to bring a tank top to wear over your bikini...or wear a one-piece or tankini). It's supposed to be really nice outside so we'll plan on being outside for the evening...dress appropriately for the weather.

We're meeting at the church at 7:00 pm and we'll be leaving shortly after that so be on time, or meet us at my parent's house (1178 Concession 6, N.O.T.L.)

See you soon!

No comments: