Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Project & Ice Dogs

Two things for tomorrow...both are important so please read this entire message!

1. I'll be collecting money for our NEMBY Christmas project - stocking (filled with personal hygiene products) for some of the more needy youth from YFC's The Deck (a drop-in centre for street involved youth, here in St. Catharines). Our goal is to raise $1000! Perhaps that was a bit lofty, but anything we can do is better than nothing, so please bring along whatever money you can to help with this project. I need the money tomorrow so we can buy the stuff, assemble the stockings, and get them to The Deck next week. If you're not coming to youth tomorrow, but have money you'd like to donate then message me to let me know and I'll add it to our amount and collect it from you next time I see you.

2. We're going to see an Ice Dogs game tomorrow!!! Take a look at the list below. If you're name is on it then that means that I have a ticket with your name on it. The tickets were $11 each so please bring the money for your ticket along. We're going to be meeting at Fairview MB Church at 6:15 pm and we won't be waiting around for long, so DON'T BE LATE! If you know you're going to be late then let me know so I can make sure you get your ticket. If your name is not on the list below then that means I do not have a ticket for you, so don't show up at the church. Also, there will be a Teddy Bear Toss at the game tomorrow so if you want, you can bring a new teddy bear to help them with a toy drive they're doing.

Here's the list...if you're name is on it, but you can't come anymore then let me know so I can find someone else to take your ticket...otherwise you're still going to owe me $11.

1. Christina Braoun
2. Travis Braun
3. Jesslyn Duerrstein
4. Colin Fast
5. Natasha Hesp
6. Trevor Hesp
7. Rachel Hewitt
8. Katie Hines
9. Ryan Hines
10. Darren Klassen
11. Kristen Kort
12. Bethany Mason
13. Carmen Mortley
14. Nigel Mortley
15. Tracey Neufeld
16. Ashley Schuender
17. Kelsey Schuender
18. Kelsey’s friend
19. Janelle Siemens
20. Kate Stiver
21. Joel Ten Brinke
22. Emma Terrio
23. Nicole Thiessen
24. Luke Wall
25. Matt Willms
26. Bobby Braun
27. Cam Braun
28. Mark Durksen
29. Tim Durksen
30. Kevin Klassen
31. Nicole Klassen
32. Mel Neufeld
33. Olivia Wiebe
34. Sabrina Wiens

35. Pat Bartley
36. Tom Friesen
37. Nathan Hewitt
38. Mike Kort

No comments: