Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bible Study, Friday & More

I've got a few things for you here:

1. Bible study tonight will be at Fairview MB Church at 7:00 pm. We're on Chapter 2 of "Crazy Love".

2. We will be going to Eden High School on Friday to enjoy "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" There are a number of members of NEMBY acting in the play and it'll be great to support them. I've ordered tickets for it I've posted the list of people I ordered tickets for below. Take a look at the list and make sure it's right. Adult tickets (for non-high school students) are $10 and student tickets are $7.

Willow Harder
Amy Browett
Ryan Hines
Travis Braun
Ashley Schuender
Tracey Neufeld
Marcus Tuttle
Darren Klassen
Colin Fast
Matt Willms
Kristen Kort
Katie Hines
Cameron Klassen
Emma Terrio
Janelle Siemens
Brianne Block
Nigel Mortley
Nicole Thiessen
Jesslyn Duerrstein
Christina Braoun
Mark Durksen
Tim Durksen
Gary Wiens
Suzanne Wilson

If you're on that list then that means I've ordered a ticket for you. They said they had a few more open seats so if you want to be added then let me know asap.

3. I've been talking about Mission360 for the past few weeks now. If you're interested in going or if you've go questions about it then please let me know so we can start working on stuff for it.

No comments: