Tuesday, January 15, 2013

GO DOGS GO!!!


Okay, it got a bit messy in the end with people asking for extra tickets, cancelling their tickets, etc. I hope I got this right. Here's the final list of tickets:

Keenan B.
Brianne B.
Amy B.
Nigel D.
Taylor D.
Lucas F.
Aaron G.
Chantal G.
Willow H.
Lucas H.
Ryan H.
Kristen K.
Lukas M.
Nigel M.
Janelle S.
Plus 1
Mike S.
Nicole T.
Sean T.
Damon W.
Dana W.
Nicole W.
Sloane
Sam W.
Bobby B.
Danielle S.
Sabrina W.

If for some reason you are no longer able to go then let me know and I can try to find someone else to take your ticket...if I am unable to do so then you will still be responsible for the cost of it...sorry.

We'll meet at Fairview MB Church at 6 pm...BE ON TIME. We won't wait around for long because we have to get to the game. The tickets cost $13 so bring your money along...please bring exact change because I won't have a bunch of change there to break $20 bills.

No comments: