This weekend is our annual WINTER YOUTH RETREAT!!!! It’s going to be loads of crazy fun!!! Here are all the important details:
- We’re meeting at Vineland Southridge (3970 Glendale Ave, Vineland) at 5pm
- Bring money along for our supper stop on the way
- If you have your stuff in a black garbage bag then make sure to put some coloured tape or some sort of marker on it so you can easily identify it in the sea of other black garbage bags! I’m not kidding, this will be key in you finding your stuff.
- Remember to pack a sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, snow pants, winter jacket, scarf, mittens, toque, skates & helmet (if you want to go skating), warm clothes, Bible, pen
- Tell your parents we are expecting to arrive back at Vineland Southridge at 4pm on Sunday. They should be ready to pick you up at that time. We will text or call them if we are running late.