Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Retreat Weekend

Alright everyone, so this weekend is our retreat. If you think that you're coming and haven't got your form and money in you had better think again and talk to Pastor Tom! Don't just show up on Friday because you'll be sadly surprised...

Alright now that we have that ugliness out of the way, for all of you who are coming...we're meeting at the church at 5pm. If you have a tent that we can use, bring it and let Pastor Tom know. Bring cutlery for yourself...if you're not sure what else to bring...it's on the retreat form...if you're still not sure, just ask Pastor Tom or even comment on this blog and I'll respond here.

See you all on Friday...pray that I (Tom) am feeling better by the weekend (I'm still battling quite the cold) and pray that we have an awesome weekend!



We should be back on Sunday between 4 and 5pm.

1 comment:

Gary Wiens said...

Midnight Meat

Bring steaks for the retreat in honour of me. My loving sister is bringing a grill and I've told tom to bring coals and gas and stuff. So bring meat and have fun