Thursday, August 17, 2006

Josh Duerrstein's Baptism!!!

Hello Everyone, So Josh Duerrstein is getting baptized August 27 and I already sent out an email, but I'm going to make a post here as well...

Feel free to continue to let others know as you see fit...now then here from Josh is "The Deal" (T.D.)

SO heres the deal, I Josh Duerrstein am geting baptized ont the 27th of August, and you people are invited to come. It will take place durring the 11AM service [at Southridge Church] and there will be a kind of party thing after [at the Duerrstein's] in which you can indulge yourselves in food (probably pizza and beef on a bun) and swimming and trampolining (the act of bouncing on a trampoline). There may also be a volley ball ball net set up for volleying and balling. Oh and i live at 1515 5th street if directions are needed [either to Southridge or my place] u know how to contact me...I hope.

Finally one of the most crucial parts of an invite. the R.S.V.P which if you were wondering is a fancy french acronym* that stand for reponde sil vous pait (spelling may or may not be correct and may have violated copywrite laws in 38 or more States of America). As you can probably tell im bored, but i would like all of you to follow through with this R.S.V.P thing as so the amount of food purchased will be enough for the attendees to consume. Any further questions and you can reach me here or at the phone 905 687 1708. I will be at camp next week so it would be preferable if i were to be contacted before Sunday morning.[Josh out...]

*nota bena: we all know how Southridge members can't get through any conversation/email without the use of at least one acronym, so I guess now Josh has proven to the wider community that he's ready to join Southridge!

You know I'm just playing Josh I [Tom] am extremly excited that Josh is getting baptized and with the risk of emptying our pews I encourage you all to go and support him! I myself WISH I could be there but seeing as I've missed a bunch of Sunday's at Scott St. this summer and will be missing this coming Sunday to be at camp, I just can't do it (I am a paid christian after all ;) )...I hope to be at the lunch though...I never turn down a free lunch.

No comments: