Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Talent Show/Guys & Girls Night

FIRST OFF, YOUTH STARTS EARLY THIS FRIDAY...
MEET AT 6:30PM! PASS THE WORD AROUND!


Hey all, yep so this Friday is our youth group Talent Show so come one come all and bring your talents! You don't have to perform a talent to come, you could just watch, but I warn you that wouldn't be as fun! Do something...anything...trust me it will be a lot more fun. Go ahead think outside of the box...do gymnastics...balance a broom on your nose...whatever...I know our youth has a TON of talent!

THEN, AFTER THE TALENT SHOW...

We're having a guys and girls night...that's right...the ladies will be hanging out with the girl adult leaders for an all nighter (so bring whatever you need for an all nighter). They'll be doing what girls namely do at all nighters...i.e. talk about us boys!

As to the guys, we will be going to Gar Wiens place also for an all nighter...bring whatever you need for the night and bring your swim trunks if you like, the pool will be open until 10pm so lets not dilly dally and lets go straight there after the talent show. We'll be celebrating Gar's return to Canada and to being an adult leader in our group and giving a big final hurah to Mike as he's retiring as adult leader. For this we'll be doing what guys do at all nighters...namely eat meat and talk about barbecuing meat! We'll also talk about some other stuff probably, but mmm the meat. It's bring your own and don't hurt Gar's feelings by bringing something silly (unless it's for health or ethical reasons). I suggest a nice steak!



mmm...STEAK!


3 comments:

Gary Wiens said...

Umm, Tom.....those are ribs not steaks and we're doing steaks for this thing

Tom (Youth Leader Emeritus) said...

There's steak on there too isn't there? It was the nicest picture of meat that I found.

Anonymous said...

I'm SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!
my mother wants me to go to my cottage this weekend.
and I REALLY WANT TO GO TO YOUTH THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!