Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bible Study and also a Live Board Game

Well, I'm back at Co-Op this week, so here's the Blog courtesy of Robert Mason.

Last Friday was Science Center/Girls Night Out(Loud). The night consisted either of learning spectacular scientific facts or of painting your nails and talking about that dreamy Robert Mason boy.

This Thursday, as with the majority of Thursdays, we shall be experiencing Bible Study. It has been some time since I, Lieutenant General Robert Mason, have been at Bible Study with the rest of you; last week there was no Bible Study, and the week before that I had family over, and wasn't there. This week though, I will see you all there! Come one come all!

This Friday for youth is Live Boardgame Night. The boardgame is... a MYSTERY (Thats a gigantic raging hint.) So come on out Kelly Dahl to the Youth Room with the Hunter (Second Large Hint, I cant think of any other CLUES (Third one right there.))

No comments: