Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Winter Retreat Form


Due to popular request, here is the retreat form on our wonderous blog! I couldn't put up the more relevant picture of the snowball thrower behind the word retreat as is in the hard copy forms I handed out, so instead you will find the wonderful boy-robot "astroboy" here instead, who I believe holds relevance in virtually all situations.

Just click on the form here and it'll give you a full size version, then print it out and get it to your wonderous Youth Pastor, the author of this blog, Thomas V. Friesen with your $75

If you want to know anything else...just email me!

Hope to see everyone on the retreat as it shall be heap loads of fun!

1 comment:

Sabrina Wiens said...

Wow, its crazy to think that you guys are getting ready for the winter retreat. Here I am, in sweet, sunny Guatemala working on my tan and you guys are going to playing in the snow.
It was so good seeing all of you while I was home at Chistmas and I hope you're all doing well.