Thursday, March 01, 2007

March Movie Madness!

Today is officially March. Tomorrow is also March.

But Robert, what has that got to do with movie madness?

I'm glad you asked. This allows for a brief etymology lesson: March is the third month is the Gregorian calendar. In Rome, the name for March was Martius. The month was named this after Mars, the god we typically know as the Roman god of war.

And tomorrow (That is, March the 2nd) we are watching a movie.

But what of the madness?

Exactly... exactly.

I had been waiting for the word from James as to any tidbits of information we might like to see here, but he's been a really busy guy with the Sears drama. (Which I saw and which was quite entertaining) So he hasn't gotten the word to me. I know however, that the movie will be awesome. Bring snacks if you want them, but there will be ICECREAM.

No comments: