Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rancho Relaxo


Hey everybody,

So this Friday our young adults are going to have a weekend of relaxation at Rancho Relaxo*. What that means is that you will be missing almost all your adult leaders (including Charity and myself).

However, have no fear, youth is not I repeat NOT cancelled! Pastor Pat and Val have so graciously agreed to open up their home to our group for the evening! (For a map, click here). So bring games ("Dance Dance Revolution" err, I mean "Movement Movement Orderly Movement" will I'm sure be an option) and come for a great time at Pastor Pat's**

Feel free to use this night while your youth leaders are away to write cards and come up with other ways of heralding your appreciation to them!

Anyways, hope you have a great time...also don't forget our own retreat at Crossroads is comming up too...Feb. 22-24! Plan for it, it'll be great!



*by Rancho Relaxo I mean Camp Crossroads

**Also known as the home of Pat Jr. & Heidi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom, when can I get a form for the youth retreat?