Friday, January 04, 2008

Yippee, YOUTH!

THAT'S RIGHT!!!
We're goiong swimming tonight!

Meet here (Scott St. MB Church) at 6:30pm.

Bring $6 to cover your swimming and your drivers parking.

Be prepared to wear appropriate swimwear and have appropriate fun!

Also, the Jr. Youth will be joining us, so that will make things doubly fun!

*Note: These are all examples of Appropriate swimwear...




**Note: Don't let the cross this man is wearing fool you, this is NOT appropriate swimwear...










But seriously guys, DON'T wear speedo's..."if I can see your thighs it's bad for my eye's"

As well ladies please wear 1 piece suits or a dark shirt with your 2 piece...

I realize that you may think that this is stone aged mentality (the guys in particular), but I really appreciate you making an old man happy by respecting my wishes.

Thanks and see you tonight!!!

No comments: