Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Church picnic...

If you've looked at your June SSMBY calendar recently, you'll notice that this Sunday is our church picnic at Burgoyne Woods and you are all invited to come.

One of the things that we do at the church picnic is have an actual picnic lunch. Usually people eat with their families which if you don't actually have family attending Scott St. it can be a bit awkward (don't worry, I'm in the same situation). So, last night at Bible study Pat mentioned this to me and he suggested we do a potluck or try to figure something out for lunch. Are you interested in this? If so, then please get back to me as soon as possible to let me know so I can start working on something for it. And if you know of other SSMBY members who will probably be coming to the picnic and might want in on this, but don't have facebook can you please call them (or text them) and then let me know. I need to know numbers.

Bean

No comments: