Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Take a break...

How're your exams going? I realize that you are probably a little bit stressed right now and have been busy cramming as much information into your brain as you can, so I'm going to go out on a limb and make a suggestion...come to Bible study tonight. Take a short break and come hang out with other people who totally get what you're going through. I've decided that because you're probably sick of learning or have just had too much of it recently, we will not actually be studying the Bible tonight, but rather just having fun and relaxing together. We'll still take a bit of time to pray for each other at the begining, but after that we are just going to be.

If you're planning on coming then can you please email or call me to let me know, so that I'm not waiting around if no one is actually coming? My email address is: swiens25@hotmail.com or you can call me at the church (905) 937-6900

Hope to see you tonight, Bean

***Remember that we're meeting at my house tonight...169 Lake St....DO NOT GO TO THE CHURCH!!!

No comments: