Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bible Study and More...

Bible study tonight will be at the usual time (7:00 pm) and at the usual place (my house, 169 Lake Street). I've been really excited about the conversations that we've been having at Bible study and I know that it's really challenged my own thinking regarding who God is and what it means for me to live my life in relationship with him. I hope that those of you who have been coming out have enjoyed it as well and I'm excited to see what discussions we're going to have tonight.

I'm also going to give you the info for Friday night right now!!!

This weekend is the Harvest/Mission Fest at our church (Scott St MB Church), so we're going to be joining the church for it. Some friends of mine, Doug and Deanna Hiebert, are going to be speaking for it and they're going to be talking their experience in Burundi, Africa.

Last Friday I told you that it starts at 7:00 and I stressed that you need to be on time for it, but it actually starts at 7:30, so we'll be meeting at our usual time (7:00) in the youth room and then we can head down together.

I'm really excited for the weekend and if you're free then come on Saturday too. It'll be starting at 7:00 on Saturday. Doug and Deanna's topic title for Saturday is Report: Rewanda 14 years later? and they're going to be showing pictures and telling stories from their time out there. I'm excited to hear what they have to say. If you've seen the movie Hotel Rawanda or heard about the terrible things that happened there then I think you'll want to be here.

Sabrina

1 comment:

Sabrina Wiens said...

NOTE TO SSMBY: Ignore the previous comment posted by Dale Friesen. He's from Morden and doesn't know any better. We will be the Christ-like people we are and turn the other cheek and love him anyhow.