Thursday, April 22, 2010

Make a Movie Night

Lights! Camera! Action! Tomorrow is “Make-a-Movie Night” so that means that you’ll have a chance to put all your acting, directing, screen writing, etc. skills into action. I’m not going to lie, I’m not very creative and therefore this has never been one of my favourite events, but because of that, Carmen and I have planned it in a way that even I can have fun with it.

We’ll be meeting at Scott St. at 7:00 pm, so I’ll see you then.

I’m going to be trying to get a hold of people tonight to see who’s got video cameras we can use, but if you’ve got one at home that your parents will let us use then please respond to this message and let me know…that’ll cut down on the phone calls I have to make tonight. We need video cameras and the cables that go with them, so we can plug them into a television.

No comments: