Friday, February 11, 2011

Gargon!!!

Yup, you heard me right. We're going to be playing Gargon tonight. We'll be meeting at Fairview MB at 7:00 pm and then the fun will begin. Please, please, please wear proper running shoes...bad things happen when people don't and be ready to run around and get sweaty.

Next week, we're going to be going to Waterloo for the Ontario MB Conference Youth Night. It's going to be a worship night with other youth groups from all over Ontario. There are going to be some speakers from a few different mission organizations and it's going to be good. I'm going to have a sign-up list for it tonight and I need to know how many people are coming so that I can make sure we have enough rides. We'll be leaving at 5:30 next Friday. Please talk to your parents/think about whether or not you want to come to this and be ready to sign up tonight. Oh and there is no cost for this. If you can't make it tonight but want to come then just message me and I'll add your name to the list.

No comments: