Friday, February 18, 2011

Winter Retreat Info...

Woo hoo!!! The winter retreat is next weekend!!!

Here's a bit of info for it:
We'll be meeting at Fairview MB Church next Friday at 4:45 pm. There will be a bus waiting for us, so we'll load her up and our weekend adventure will begin! We will be making a bathroom/supper stop on the way so bring some money along for that.

The weekend will be filled with outdoor fun (sledding!), relaxing, being together, and worshiping God. Mark & I will be leading our sessions and Sam Willems will be leading the singing portion of our worship times. It is going to be a great weekend!

We will be leaving to come home again at noon on Sunday so we should be back around 4:00ish. Let you parents know that you'll call them once we're back...that way they don't need to wait around for us if we're a bit late.

If you have not signed up for the retreat and you're seeing the error of this and really want to come (which is understandable because this is going to be great) then let me know, be really nice to me and I'll think about letting you come :) Also, if you haven't gotten your form to me yet then MAKE SURE YOU BRING IT. You will not be allowed on the bus if I don't have your form (and I'm really not joking about this).

Let me know if you've got any other questions about it.

No comments: