Thursday, February 07, 2013

In case you're wondering...

NEMBY, in case you're wondering about the forecasted snow storm tomorrow and whether or not that'll effect our retreat...I've talked to the bus company and even if they cancel buses in the morning, they're going to re-evaluate the road situation for us in the afternoon to see if we can still go up to Camp as scheduled.  I'm hoping that even if the roads are bad in the morning that they'll be fine/under control by the evening.  If not, we've got some snow plans in the works. I'll keep you posted and if things look questionable in the morning then don't panic, I'll let you know what's going on in the early afternoon.  We'll have to play this by ear a bit see what the weather does tomorrow...It's all part of the adventure!  Also, pass this info on to your parents so that they don't all call me about it tomorrow.

No comments: