Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Night of Encouragement


Listen up NEMBY!  

This Friday is our monthly worship night, but we’re going to do something a bit different for it.  Since September we’ve gotten pretty close...we’ve had tons of fun, shared life, prayed for each other, learned about God and we’ve done all of this together.  When I look around the room on a Tuesday or Friday night I see a group of people who are each unique and different from the rest but who together make up something amazing.  Each of you...that’s right even YOU...help make NEMBY what it is.  You might be thinking, “She can’t possibly be talking about me right now.  I mean, I’m not even sure if anyone even notices me.” or “I’m just me. I don’t bring anything special to the group.”  Trust me, I’m even talking about you!  When I say that it takes each person to make us who we are, I really, 100%, truly mean that it takes EACH PERSON to make us who we are.  This Friday we’re going to share & celebrate the great things we see in each other.

We’re going to meet at Grantham MB Church at 7 pm.

No comments: