Wednesday, August 28, 2013

End of the Summer BBQ & Potluck


NEMBY!!!

It's been a good summer, but boy, it's gone by quickly!!!  This Friday is going to be a bittersweet occasion.  We're going to party out the summer with our end of the summer BBQ & potluck.  We'll celebrate a great year of youth and some great member of our NEMBY family who will be moving on to bigger and better things.

Here are the details:
Where: My parents house (1178 Concession 6, NOTL)
When: Friday from 7-10 PM
What: BBQ & Potluck (I'll have burgers, but talk to your parents and let me know if you're able to bring a salad or dessert), swimming (girls, remember to bring a dark tank top to wear over your bikini), bonfire (bring warm clothes to wear when it gets dark).

I already said it, but PLEASE talk to your parents and let me know if you're able to bring food for the dinner...it'll make my day so much easier if others help out.

See you on Friday!!!

No comments: