Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Beautiful Unique Girl

This is Blogmaster Robert again.

Whenever we have a guys/girls night the guys eat meat. It's delicious.

For some reason (it stumps me to this day) the girls tend to move in a bit of a different direction. Typically the girls host a sort of a "slumber party." They do things like paint their nails I think. Which brings us to "The WØRD" ...

Beautiful Unique Girl!

....Satin pillows, lavalamps, chocolate fondue, pizza, shag carpet, intimate concert session....

This relaxing non-intimidating enviroment is a great way to address the key issues that young women are facing and struggling with today.

It sounds like all of the stuff you girls talk about doing at the nights that you host yourselves. I think you'd all like this event a lot.

Please click here for informations pertaining to the event.

The cost was originally $35 but Tom feels the event is so worthy of your attendance that he is willing to pay $20 for each of you who wishes to attend. That means your cost is only $15. As an added bonus you'll be going along with Charity Stephenson and Sarah Campbell. What more could you possibly ask? Oh, yeah, I guess there is that. Sorry girls, I can't attend: no boys allowed.

Heck, I'd go if I could though, Granthams gonna be crammed full of babes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why can't rob mason come? he's soooooo dreamy!!!