Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A Reminder:

I forgot to say in the last post...

Bring in your pledge sheets for the 30hr. Fast...Charity and I said that we would sponsor any youth $10 when you get your first $10 donation from someone else and that we'd also sponsor you $5 when you sponsor another youth $5 or more* BUT we're gonna put a deadline on that because we have a budget to live by...so you need to get in a pledge sheet to me on or before next Sunday (Nov. 18) to be eligible for that.

Also, to get your T-Shirts on the 30th you need to get your sheets in to me by Sunday Nov. 25th (with at least $150 in pledges...$200 gets you a T-shirt, button and bracelet!)

So far as a group we've raised $755
(we're on our way to our $3000 goal, but we still got quite a way to go!)

In the lead is ME at $245 and have earned my T-shirt, button and bracelet!
In second place is Jordan at $190
and for the bronze medal is Alina at $160

I encourage you all to try and beat us out of our medal positions!
A suggestion, just go through your facebook list and pick a bunch of people to ask...I got some good responses that way...then most of you have families you can ask too (Grandparents, Aunts, Unlcles...cousins...etc.) and there are also the many people in church too! So let's see those sponsor sheets coming in!

Lastly, thanks everyone for rolling with the punches last Friday when Brent couldn't come...Don't worry we'll get him in with us someday! But great cards for Noah's Ark...I called to find out how to send them and the woman on the phone said that they will love that! They'll go out tomorrow...also, well done to the group that collected shopping carts and litter, it's great that you guys were so willing to express love to our city in such a humble way. Also, to the groups that went for a walk through Old Pine Trail with me, keep that community in your prayers!

Don't forget to vote on our online polls...your favorite event for September was: The Farwell Party for Vic

Also, when you think of it, please pray for my Aunt Irma, Charity's Grandma and Jesse Klassen who are all in hospital...thanks to everyone who has been!

Love ya all,
Tom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I GOT MORE SPONSERS!

ps:y do people not want to give information about it.I still can't get anyone to sign the forms, they just read it, say God Bless You and give me the money. Im so confused.