Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Picnic Tonight

It was in the bulletin and I announced it on Friday, but here are the details for the picnic tonight...sorry for not sending this sooner...I blame it on my lack of internet access.

We'll meet at 7:00 pm AT Russell Ave. Park (I'll give you the address and directions at the end of the message). We'll be eating supper together, so do not eat before you come. You don't have to bring any food or anything, but maybe bring a couple of dollars to help cover the cost of the food ($2). After we eat, we'll hang out...maybe throw a frisbee around, play in the splash pad, etc. Oh, one thing you could bring would be a blanket to put on the ground to sit on.

----

Address & Directions:
Russell Ave. Park is at 108 Russell Ave. It's really simple to get to, but the best way to get directions would be for you to look up directions from your house to the park on googlemaps.

If you were coming from the Scott St. church you would turn left onto Geneva St. and then right onto Russell Ave. and the park will be on your left...it's at the corner of Russell Ave. and George St.
----

Let me know if you've got any questions. The best way to get a hold of me is to call me. I'll be at the church in the morning (905.937.6900) and you can call me at home in the afternoon (905.228.2518) If I'm not at home then leave a message and I'll call you when I get back.

See you tonight!

No comments: