Friday, July 23, 2010

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!

I've been looking at the forecast for Port Burwell (where the Sand Hills are) and it's calling for thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow. Anyone who was on the retreat two summers ago will remember how miserable it was to camp in the rain...and I'm guessing that thunderstorms will be even worse...SO, instead of going to the Sand Hills we're going to stay local and sleep at my parents' house, have our sessions, do some awesome local day trip things tomorrow (if its clear out), and stay nice and dry all weekend.

We'll meet at the church at 7:00pm instead of 5:00pm because we are no longer going to be driving for 2.5 hours. You still need to bring your sleeping bag, pillow, swimsuit & towel (hopefully we'll be doing some awesome wet activities tomorrow), Bible, bug spray, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions. And for those of you who opted out of coming on the retreat because of work or for other reasons let me know if you want to join us now and I'll see what we can do.

No comments: