Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Retreat and Friday

Mission 360 is over and I'm not going to lie, it was AMAZING!!! And I'm not just saying that...ask Mark, Willow or Kristen. Hopefully we'll have a chance to share a bit about it with you guys.

Anyhow, it's come to my attention that not a lot of you have been at youth for the past two weeks, so I want to make sure that all of you know that the summer retreat is coming up really soon...next weekend (July 23-25). This Friday is the deadline to hand in your forms, but since some of you haven't been out to youth in the past two weeks, you probably don't have a form yet. Please let me know if you need a form because I really need to know who is coming by Friday so I can buy the appropriate amount of food and make sure we have enough vehicles to get there and tents to sleep in, etc.

If you don't have a form yet, then please respond to this message immediately to let me know and I can get you a form.

Also, we're going to be playing Capture the Flag this Friday since we were rained out last Friday, but in order for it to be fun you all need to come out...seriously, we can't play Capture the Flag with only 8 students!!! So come out this Friday at 7:00 pm...it'll be awesome!

No comments: