Thursday, May 04, 2006

Now That's Sports Entertainment!

Wow, so after a pathetic hockey game (see below), I change the chanel to see the end of the Cav's-Wizard game. What a finish! Overtime win for Clevland with LeBron James putting in the winning goal (121-120) and totalling with 45 points!

So, what are your thoughts for the NBA playoffs? I tend to want to cheer for the East and I like Detroit. If I had to pick a Western team to cheer for, I guess it'd be Dallas, but I hate that owner of theirs!

1 comment:

Gary Wiens said...

I think by the lack of comments on this blog it shows that Hockey is the preffered sport. I can't really say I care who wins the NBA final, I'd like to see Nash get a chance to host it (plus I was a fan of the Suns during the Barkley era) other than that GO EDMONTON!!!