Tuesday, May 02, 2006

T-Shirt...time for a final decision

Alright all,

It's round two of voting...we've narrowed things down to two of the neuveau designs and I'm going to give everyone who voted for the retro design (or other designs) to cast their lot with one of the remaining neuveau designs...The votes have been cleared and everyone can cast their ballots again.

So, this is your last chance to have your say on what our youth wear will look like.

A question I would like answered here is would you buy a retro design red polo shirt as well as a new design hoodie or shirt?

*Note: If you would, comment with your name as we need at least 10 individuals willing to buy to make it worthwhile.

By Friday the design question will be closed and made up so vote before then and tell your friends to as well...The next question will be hoodies, T-shirts or both...and finally colour. If you want to comment rather than wait for a poll on those, do so and it will mean that I will make a decision sooner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I want the red retro polo shirt. and I would like the new design on the hoodie. that would be sweet.

Gary Wiens said...

I'd take both as long as the price point is reasonable. I'm thinking around $50 for the hoodie and no more than $30 for a polo